Terms and conditionsBYTHEWAVE SURF CENTER
Terms and conditions
Welcome to the website molietssurfschool.surf, The general terms and conditions of sale described below detail the rights and obligations of BYTHEWAVE TECHNOLOGIES and its customer in connection with the sale of its goods and services taking place within the BYTHEWAVE SURF CENTER store located Avenue de l'Océan, 40660, Moliets and Maâ.
Any service provided by BYTHEWAVE TECHNOLOGIES therefore implies the buyer's unreserved acceptance of these general terms and conditions of sale. We invite you to read carefully these general conditions of use and the general conditions of sale.
ARTICLE 1: SCOPE AND MODIFICATION OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
• These general conditions apply to all services provided by BYTHEWAVE TECHNOLOGIES.
• BYTHEWAVE TECHNOLOGIES reserves the right to adapt or modify these general terms and conditions of sale at any time.
ARTICLE 2: PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
• Our offers and products are valid within the limits of available stocks.
ARTICLE 3 : THE PRICE
Prices are expressed in Euros including VAT.
BYTHEWAVE TECHNOLOGIES reserves the right to modify its prices at any time, but undertakes to apply the rates in force which will have been indicated to you at the time of collection.
The services offered by the BYTHEWAVE SURF CENTER surf school are provided at the rates in force on the website molietssurfschool.surf.
These rates are firm and cannot be revised during their validity period, as indicated on the website bythewave.surf. BYTHEWAVE TECHNOLOGIES reserves the right to modify prices at any time outside this period of validity.
The prices are not subject to VAT and are flat-rate.
• Tuition fees and teaching materials;
• Where applicable, the candidate's food and accommodation costs, depending on the type of service chosen.
The prices do not include :
• except in exceptional cases, transport costs which remain the responsibility of the candidate;
The payment requested from the Candidate corresponds to the total amount of the order.
ARTICLE 4: PAYMENT TERMS AND SECURITY
As stated in Article 3, payment is made in Euros.
Methods of payment: The payment is made :
• By credit/visa card, MasterCard, Carte Bleue, EuroCard, MasterCard
• By bank cheque (made payable to BYTHEWAVE TECHNOLOGIES only for holders of a bank account domiciled in France).
• In cash.
Title retention clause :
• The products remain the property of BYTHEWAVE TECHNOLOGIES until the product has been fully collected.
ARTICLE 5 : RESPONSIBILITIES
Law n°2004/575 of 21 June 2004 (extract)
« The trader shall be automatically liable to the consumer for the proper performance of the obligations resulting from the distance contract, whether those obligations are to be performed by the trader who concluded the contract or by other service providers, without prejudice to his right of recourse against them.
However, he may waive all or part of his liability by proving that the non-performance or improper performance of the contract is attributable either to the consumer or to the unforeseeable and insurmountable fact of a third party to the contract or to a case of major force ».
ARTICLE 6: PROVISION OF THE LAW "INFORMATIQUE ET LIBERTÉS"
At any time you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you (Art.34 of the « Loi Informatique et Libertés » from January 6, 1978).
BYTHEWAVE does not disclose your contact information to any third party.
ARTICLE 7: COMPANY DETAILS
239 Rue du Marensin
40660 Moliets et Maa
SIRET : 82481573200014
APE : 3230Z
For any information regarding the conditions of sale: email@example.com